Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Two transistor feedback pair.

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:02:44 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
news So far I've not been able to match the result posted by Tim.

I basically did it the way he suggested. For readability and
size, I saved as 16 color (grayscale) GIF. PNG is good too
(although my ancient image editor doesn't support it!).

Tim

A much better solution has come within my reach - someone on
News:alt.binaries.e-book.technical very kindly posted the whole
book for me.

Mostly "PAR" and "RAR" files. How does one uncompress those?

Most compression programs do RAR files nowadays.

PAR files are for parity, so a multipart news post can have a missing part
and still be recoverable. I used to use a program called QuickPAR to
reconstruct them, but it's been a long time, and I think some compression
programs handle PAR files natively now.

zero, and remove the last word.