Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default #$%&*( ants

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:55:18 -0500, in rec.woodworking Leon wrote:

After I got through laughing I did him a favor and tossed the rest of it
for
him.

Anybody know of any ant bait that _works_?

Apparently your bait works fine, the ant goes right to it. If you want to
kill them, step on them.

Or use Amdro.

Here's another vote for Amdro. Die Fire Ants, DIE!!!!!!

Before I got environmentally conscious, I'd slip out about sundown and put a teaspoon of gasoline on
top of each fire ant hill. The vapors being heavier than air would sink down into the mound and
suffocate all the little beasts. Had to quit because after about a week of doing this, a buddy of
mine flicked a cigarette butt on the ground and blew up my back yard. Amdro is safer.

Regards,
Roy