Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Two transistor feedback pair.

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:02:44 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

"Tim Williams" wrote in message
"ian field" wrote in message
news So far I've not been able to match the result posted by Tim.

I basically did it the way he suggested. For readability and size, I
saved as 16 color (grayscale) GIF. PNG is good too (although my ancient
image editor doesn't support it!).

Tim

A much better solution has come within my reach - someone on
News:alt.binaries.e-book.technical very kindly posted the whole book for
me.

Mostly "PAR" and "RAR" files. How does one uncompress those?

Apparently the PAR files are data recovery files but I've never been able to
figure out what use they are, normally if a downloaded file is corrupted I
try again and if that fails just move on.

The program I use to unpack RAR is Izarc (Free) seems to work on most (but
not all) archive files found on e-book.technical . You may occasionally find
Hjsplit files.

A very large collection of electronics books is re-posted from time to time,
just not at this time - the same is true of math books and to a lesser
extent chemistry.