Posted to alt.home.repair
1D10T[_2_] 1D10T[_2_] is offline

Default HOA strikes again

wrote in message
On Jun 18, 11:10 pm, "1D10T" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

m...

"[FT WORTH AREA]Tuesday morning, Simmons pulled his SUV up onto his
Mansfield lawn and close to his front door to unload several heavy bags
of
laundry from work. He then left the vehicle there while he fixed
breakfast
for his kids. "

Within 45 minutes his SUV was drug off and disposed of.

That'll teach 'em!

I have two friends living in HMA subdivisions. I told them when they moved
there I wouldn't visit. And I don't.

Which just goes to show, just as there are extreme kooks on HOA and
condo boards, so too are there in the general population.

I have no desire to park three blocks away for a brief visit, and don't want
to trouble them to drive me to my truck (which can't be parked at their
house) if it's raining at my departure time. For my grandmother who lives in
a different HOA area, I'll take my chances, but she's almost 80 and has to
run pickup service for her other visitors. She lives there because she has
no other choice since her husband died. Great situation!