Larry Jaques

Default Fuming it is! *PIC*

On 03 Nov 2003 01:37:50 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
brought forth from the murky depths:

Mark & Juanita asks:

Did I read the above right, there are two prisons closing down WW
shops and outsourcing the work? There's a new one, prisoners
outsourcing their work. :-)

Hey, be nice. If the Army can outsource its beanies to China, why can't
prisons? Next up: license plates in Chinese characters.

I still feel that the Arizona warden had the right idea with
the tent prison. NOBODY wants to go back THERE! It also saves
the multi-billion dollar cost of cement prison buildings and
multi-million dollar entertainment/workout/libraries for each
building. Win/win, wot?