Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default I hope they weren't driving too far...

On Jun 18, 2:59*pm, Red Green wrote:
RicodJour wrote in news:2b53961d-f61a-48ea-
:

On Jun 18, 9:22*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On my way to work this morning I saw a car with a full size
entertainment center on top.

No ropes, no straps...just 2 hairy arms sticking out of the windows
holding on it.

Stuff like that amazes me. *Yesterday I saw a small car with two
sheets of OSB subfloor on the roof and a guy's hands sticking through
the open sunroof to hold them in place. *I had an instantaneous flash
of the guy getting his fingers sheared off when the idiot-buddy
driving stepped on the brakes.

Self-cleaning gene pool.

Not OSB but last evening on a 50mph road I came upon a couple of people
putting a mattress and box spring back on the roof. Stopped right in the
middle of the lane. Guess that yarn wasn't quite up to it...if there was
even that used.- Hide quoted text -

I once saw a car with mattress on top - uncovered - driving down the
highway on a nasty winter day, salt spray and slush flying everywhere.

You couldn't put enough sheets on that mattress for me to sleep on it.