Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default You can come get the money I owe you...

Stormin Mormon wrote

Some folks are willing to do part of the job.

It can be a lot more work that route tho.

Take the first step. Folks like that, I work with.

I only do that if they ask for that approach.

Others sit around and expect to be waited on. Those, I avoid.
And a third category are folks who have a job, want to hire
me and pay me when I'm done. Those, I do like.

Sometimes, it's hard to tell which classification is an individual.

Sure, and you are free to change the detail when it becomes clear what
they are like, whether they are capable of using a brief list etc or not.