Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default You can come get the money I owe you...

Some folks are willing to do part of the job. Take the first
step. Folks like that, I work with. Others sit around and
expect to be waited on. Those, I avoid. And a third
category are folks who have a job, want to hire me and pay
me when I'm done. Those, I do like.

Sometimes, it's hard to tell which classification is an
individual.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Charlie" wrote in message

Of course the right way to handle this, at least from my
prerspective, is to
say, "Here's the list of what you need. Pick me up at the
house and we will
go get the stuff. Then I will help you and show you how to
do the job so the
next time you will be smarter and know what to do."

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him to
fish and ...."
You know how it goes.

Charlie