Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

Upscale wrote:

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
it. So far I haven't been stopped. But a 8 month old baby was refused
boarding due to his name.

I'd guess many of those officials are chosen because of their rigidity or
lack of imagination or smarts or a combination of all three. Or maybe,
it's fear of being punished for thinking for themselves prevents a more
realistic scenario.

And these are the people we are going to entrust with our health care.

Different group of people and certainly a different mindset.

Yep, the *next* great government program is always going to be better and
use smarter people. Sad thing is that too many stupid people actually
believe that.