Posted to rec.woodworking
LD LD is offline

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
it. So far I haven't been stopped. But a 8 month old baby was refused
boarding due to his name.

I'd guess many of those officials are chosen because of their rigidity or
lack of imagination or smarts or a combination of all three. Or maybe,
it's
fear of being punished for thinking for themselves prevents a more
realistic
scenario.

FTMP the same zombies who worked airport security for Wackenhut now work for
TSA. If we go to a government insurance program, the private insurance
industry will shed their dead wood.

And these are the people we are going to entrust with our health care.

Different group of people and certainly a different mindset. Don't know
too
much about US healthcare other than I'm led to believe you need
bucketloads
of money or have been investing in insurance for a long time to really
benefit from it.

You need to be gainfully employed at something other than a minimum wage
job.

I'm sure someone will crucify me for saying that, but what the hell.