Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message
it. So far I haven't been stopped. But a 8 month old baby was refused
boarding due to his name.

I'd guess many of those officials are chosen because of their rigidity or
lack of imagination or smarts or a combination of all three. Or maybe, it's
fear of being punished for thinking for themselves prevents a more realistic
scenario.

And these are the people we are going to entrust with our health care.

Different group of people and certainly a different mindset. Don't know too
much about US healthcare other than I'm led to believe you need bucketloads
of money or have been investing in insurance for a long time to really
benefit from it.

I'm sure someone will crucify me for saying that, but what the hell.