Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Bleau Joe Bleau is offline

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

I wouldn't vote for Edward Kennedy for the position of Dog Catcher but
I was totally incensed when he was refused boarding of an aircraft in
Boston for a flight to Washington. His offense? Some asshole, somewhere
had his name placed on the do not fly list. Kennedy, even though he was
well known to the Boston Airport people was kept off the plane. It took
weeks for him to be cleared to fly again. The same list has my name on
it. So far I haven't been stopped. But a 8 month old baby was refused
boarding due to his name.

This is what is wrong with the defense against terrorism.

Dave N

And these are the people we are going to entrust with our health care.