Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

On Jun 17, 5:31*pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
bar ~ You know, the necessities in life.

Does 50 miles due north of Toronto qualify?G

Apologies, I should have qualified that a little further. My ideal location
would preclude snow of any type, in any season unless it's the local hockey
rink. Something temperate, you know, not too hot, not too cold...

Money being in relatively unlimited supply after winning a 50 million dollar
lottery, I've considered where I'd move to, probably somewhere in the US,
but that's also problematic. I've considered Kansas since it really is
supposed to be flatter than a pancake (since I hate hills so much), but
they've got tornados. Then there's Florida, but they get hurricanes and
flooding. It might be California, but they've got big earthquake potential
and the inevitable, several time a year brush fires, so that's out.

If it's not tornados, it's floods and if it's not floods, it's brush fires.
So, maybe 50 miles north of Toronto does qualify.

FYI...

http://www.bestplaces.net/

Good luck.

TMT