Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bob Haar Bob Haar is offline

Default FYI 60 GB Newsgroup accounts - 3 Months for $10.95

On 6/16/09 8:40 PM, "Leon" wrote:

"rob" wrote in message
Hey, If you're looking for a newsgroup provider, NewsGuy is running a
special that may be of interest...

"Purchase our 1 month / 60 GB account for $10.95 and receive 2 additional
months of access free. The accounts include 32 connections, NNTP & Web
access, newsgroup search engine, free SSL, free headers, and unused
download capacity rolls over until you use it."

Giganews offers pretty good deals too but I have found that 3 gig per month
is about 200 times more than I use in a month, .5%. That costs me $2.99 per
month and close to a year or retention.

APN is similar. I am satisfied with their service. In many ways, better than
what I had from Comcast.