Posted to alt.home.repair
Willie The Wimp Willie The Wimp is offline

Default Old kItchen sink

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:18:58 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

On Jun 16, 8:57*pm, Willie The Wimp
wrote:
The old sink has 4 faucet holes, each center 4" to the next center.
So, a new 2-handle faucet with sprayer is a natural fit.

Will any of the 1-handle (Delta-style) faucets with sprayer fit proper
on such a sink? With no hole-space showing?

* Thx,
* Willie

Many single-lever faucets have a bezel that coers all three holes,
with the sprayer for the fourth hole. Just look at the array in the
hardware stores, they have 40 or more at Home Depot and Lowe's and Ace
hardware, etc.

That's what I needed to know. Many thanks.

The "Little Woman" originally posted. 2+ hours later we couldn't
find the message, so I re-posted. System musta burped.

Willie