Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Need paint?

aemeijers wrote:

-snip-
Trouble is, you can't always tell for sure if the pressure is released.

That's what pellet guns are for.g Last week I stopped myself
from tossing one of those brand-new-but-dead Great Stuff cans.

'Let's see if it is really depressurized, or if it is a nozzle
problem.' He says to himself

I *almost* set up a video cam a few feet away. Glad I didn't.

That sucker spun around for 30 seconds or so and managed to spray foam
in a 10foot radius! Next time I'll set up a cam- in a plastic bag.

For paint cans I usually just put them in a cardboard box to contain
the paint.

Jim