Posted to alt.home.repair
fftt fftt is offline

Default foundation repair advice?

On Jun 16, 5:27*pm, "Bill Skype" wrote:
Rudy,

Thanks, at request, I took a couple more images:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9...apinterior.jpg

The above is a lit up version of inside the gap.

And:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...utfoundati.jpg

This is a zoomed out view of a normal part of the foundation. *It is about
8" high.

Bill

"Rudy" wrote in message

Just to add, this is a single floor home with no basement or crawl space.

It looks like what you've pictured there is a straight concrete *"slab"
with no support or footings.
Some homes are built on a slab only . [See *"Post tensioned slab] but
yours doesn't look like that.
The pictures look like a 'plain ol' slab w/o any perimeter support.
Like someone said: *more details and pictures that show a lot more (ZOOM
back) needed.

Bill-

What Rudy & aem both said.......

WAY zoomed out photos are needed, to provide context. Imagine the
guys in this newsgroup have never seen your house....closeups are good
but not with context. The photos you take & post have to substitute
for being "on-site".

While most of your photos give good close-up information.....there
appears to not be "zoomed out" and various stages of "zoomed in" of
the same foundation location

Compose and post the photos necessary to understand this "elephant"
that we've never seen in person.......we need your photos to tell the
whole story.

Get rake / broom & remove the extraneous / unimportant debris from the
ground in the photos.

cheers
Bob