Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default PEX and compressed air

"Smitty Two" wrote in message

Yep. Known risk, not recommended by the manufacturer, pretty dumb to use
it. If it was safe, the PVC manufacturers would be touting how simple it
is
so they could increase sales, not discourage them.

Odd. I hadn't pegged you as the closed-minded, pontificating type before.

I don't see not using a potentially hazardous material as being closed
minded. I personally don't care what you do in the privacy of your own
shop, but I do have an opinion about it. I don't view exceeding the
arbitrary speed limit as a big problem as I have control over the vehicle
I'm driving. I don't walk on frozen lakes though because if the ice gives
way, it is beyond my control. Alternatives are simple to find and cheap so
why take a risk?