Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch[_2_] Tom Veatch[_2_] is offline

Default Digital Angle Gauge

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:19:51 -0500, "Upscale"

My only complaint is that the magnets don't hold as well as they could the
closer you get to a vertical surface, but it's situation one is not likely
to encounter very often.

I agree with Shelley's comment. I have the same device (Beall Tilt
Box) and it has absolutely no tendency to slip when it grabs a
vertical saw blade. If yours does, and it shouldn't, talk to Lee
Valley about it. They have one of the best customer service
reputations in the business.

Mine is used often to set/check/verify the blade tilt angle (even 0°
tilt) on almost all tablesaw cuts where the correct angle is critical.

Beall makes some pretty useful shop accessories.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA