Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Resin moulding

Huge wrote:
On 2009-06-16, Bernard Peek wrote:
In message , Frog
writes
How feasible is this to DIY? I'm supposing not but if anyone has ideas.

I want to make a guitar out of resin - the same stuff you see fancy bog
seats with embedded razor blades being made of. One piece body and neck
hopefully.

Making something that looked like a guitar would be pretty easy. Making
something that sounded halfway decent is likely to be very, very hard
and you may have to work by trial and (repeated) error.

I suspect he means an electric guitar, in which case it matters very little
what it's made of.

rigidity and mass are relevant..