PM6564

Default Fuming it is! *PIC*

Guess what I have gotten myself into? I am helping a friend teach a
woodworking extension course at a local high school in the evening. The
interesting part, the instructor is female, and so is the entire class!

Yeah, life sucks don't it? You're spending your time with exotic Canadian
women. I'm spending my time painting my daughter's room 2 different shades
of pink. I actually had to go into the paint store and ask for a gallon of
"Little Girl". She (three years old and 1 month) wanted to help paint her
room so now I have pink all over my Carhart overalls.

What about a certain girl-at-the-beach-next-to-the-Ranger?

Guess what I've gotten myself into? I was all set to spend the winter
making a new bed and dressser with some tasty walnut.

My wife told me that I have until the end of May to make a new cradle.