Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default PEX and compressed air

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
But I never tailgate, don't engage in promiscuous sex (for health rather
than moral concerns), don't smoke, and stay away from fast food and junk
food. Those activities are far too dangerous for my personal standards
of safety.

I fly airplanes but think motorcycles are inherently dangerous. I guess
we're each free to use or avoid PVC air lines, depending on our own
interpretation of the potential risks. Are you sure you want to label me
stupid for interpreting those risks differently than you do?

Yep. Known risk, not recommended by the manufacturer, pretty dumb to use
it. If it was safe, the PVC manufacturers would be touting how simple it is
so they could increase sales, not discourage them.