RWM

Default Bosche 4000 -7 table saw

I have the Bosch 4000 at a vacation home and think that it is a great saw.
I was surprised at how well thought out everything is. I find that it cuts
well, was easy to setup, and is accurate. I have the folding stand and
mostly use it for home improvement tasks. I don't have a permanent shop at
that house so I move it from site to site. I really have no complaints, but
I have only made a few cuts with the other portable saws, so they might be
great also.

I also have a unisaw with a large Laguna sliding table at my main shop, so I
do know what a powerful accurate tablesaw can do.

"Fred Wolf" wrote in message
I am thinking about getting a Bosche 4000 , 10" table saw

The reviews on Amazon.com all are excellant...it does seem a bit oversized
to me,,

Home Depot has it on sale at $ 375 ,, thich is $125 cheaper than

everywhere
else

Use would be amature stuff at home,, some portability is needed...ie too
heavy= NG. too light , = not accurate

any feedback or opinions ??