Bay Area Dave

Default Fuming it is! *PIC*

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

please define "de-glam".

Jeez, aw hell, and here you are the guy that busted open the
whole thing wide open. Exposed the guy and everything.

I'm no Geraldo.

I'm more likely to be buying Neander tools from now on...got most of the
larger stuff now. Sure wish I was in the market for the new 735 planer
though--saw it running yesterday and liked it very much.

So you're kinda getting wishy-washy on the whole stupid
neander thing?...

yeah, I may get my chance to rhapsodize about the transcendental bliss
of shaving a wispy (or was it cottony?)...ah it was Chuck who deserves
the credit for, " A full-width, translucent, cottony-soft shaving, and a
surface that was noticeably smoother and shinier than any of the
others." It WAS hard to hold back the wallet whilst eyeing the goods at
the Lie-Nielsen booth yesterday. But I'm gonna start with a Veritas, if
it's all the same to you L-N'ers out there. Gotta spread those
buckaroos around where they do the most good.

the portion of this thread dealing with personality conflict is over, as
far as I'm concerned. dave detests David and David detests Dave.

Sounds to me like its alive and well but I not being you...

"IT" IS not alive; sorry.

the rest of the crowd just hangs around to watch the action. sorry
folks, action's over, as I've no more time for this than I'm sure he does.

Like I said. Sure looks to me like a meaty bit or two
flailing about.

(you can all go home now folks; show's over)

If it was only true.

Maybe another day. Not today.

dave