Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default SCORE! Jet Parallel Clamp Cabinet Door Set

Jay Pique wrote:

I've spoken with several different cabinet shops that have used the
Bessey, Gross Stabil and Jorgy parallel clamps, and all of them prefer
the Jorgys. The primay thing they mention is that the glue peels off
the smooth bar so the action stays smooth. I've used only Bessey (old
style) and like them, but I clean them diligently. The ones at work
are trashed and broken, but that's more a function of misuse. I'll
have to get a couple new sets to try them out.

JP

If money was no object, I'd have gone with Bessy's or Jorgy's, but
couldn't pass up this deal. PLUS, these will be a HUGE improvement over
the non-parallel aluminum bar clamps I've been using.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--