Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default HOA smacks down free speech

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
unless animal control actually sees the dog off leash,they will not do
anything.And if you discharge a firearm upon a leashed or unleashed
dog,you
will be the one in deep trouble. you can't even point a gun at the dog.
you'll also lose all your gun rights.

--
Jim Yanik

I did pin about 5 dogs up over the years in my back yard and called animal
control. They picked up the dogs. I don't recall seeing a tag on any of
them.

I understand dogs do get out and if the owner makes an honest effort that is
fine with me. I moved to a new house several years ago. My paper came up
missing about 3 Sundays in a row. Last time I found it all over the
neighbors yard. His dog had gotten loose and had it. Neighbor offered to
pay for it but I told him to forget it. That dog was smarter than the
owner..

Fellow at work had a complaint about his neighbors dog getting into things.
They could not catch the dog out and told the man to shoot that dog if he
wanted to if he was in his yard.