Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default HOA smacks down free speech

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
"Ralph Mowery" wrote in
m:

Atleast our county has a lease law where the dogs have to be under
the owners control if outside their property.
No dog crap in my yard anyway.

No leash law ever stopped any dog owner from allowing their dog to
crap in someone else's yard.

No, but that is where the animal control comes in and if no results,
the 12 gauge comes out. "I thoght that stray dog had rabies or it
attacted me", That is my story and I am sticking to it.

unless animal control actually sees the dog off leash,they will not do
anything.And if you discharge a firearm upon a leashed or unleashed dog,you
will be the one in deep trouble. you can't even point a gun at the dog.
you'll also lose all your gun rights.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik