Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Having playback issues when recording for awhile, VCR brandJVChr-S3900

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ron wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:

The only other comment I would make about being a web based newsgroup user,
is that your posts may well not get seen by too many people as, due to the
amount of spam and general poor usage that has beset a lot of groups lately,
many long term users have blanket filters in place, to remove any post,
legitimate or not, from web based sources, where most of this abuse comes
from.

Indeed, I myself have all gmail posts filtered in most of the newsgroups
I read. Likewise any which the address ends in .cn, 126.com etc.

Don't forget 163.com, as well.

yes that one also, plus on other groups, a variety of internet nutjobs

Ron