Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

DGDevin wrote:
Bob S. wrote:

Give it a friggin break... Jeessus. You want to use an automatic
weapon for hunting rabbits..go do it. My point being it is idiotic
and you seem to want to argue any point no matter what. No thanks.

Awhile back your point was that there are people out there who insist
that fully-automatic weapons are needed for hunting. While you are
free to believe that it doesn't appear to be a position where you can
point to supporting references. If merely asking you to support your
claim amounts to arguing about any point no matter what, okay, I
guess we know now that you never meant to be taken seriously.

In the case of guns, "need" is seldom an issue. The thing that counts most
is "want."

If I "want" a fully-automatic weapon to mow down prarie dogs, why not?

If I "want" a fully-automatic weapon for sport, target shooting, investment,
historical artifiact, or simply for collecting, why not?