Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
[email protected] martin_pentreath@hotmail.com is offline

Default Going Rate?

On 15 June, 22:54, PeterC wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:52:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Just in case you can still be persuaded to DIY, I did our stairs and
landing with one of these:
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/18247/...form-Ladder/4-...
It solved the access problem easily, and has been useful for all sorts
of jobs since - great for older houses with high ceilings.

I've been looking at that sort of thing - is it the same as this one:

http://www.midlandladders.com/produc...x_4_rung_Foldi...

as it's difficult to tell exactly, especially as it's described as " 4 x 4
rung" but appears to have 6 rungs?

No, that one looks more sophisticated, in that it can do more
permutations, but I think mine is better to work off, because it has a
proper (fairly wide) platform with no rungs in it (rather than just a
horizontal bit of ladder).