Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default HOA smacks down free speech

"Worn Out Retread" wrote in message

which is against the law. Who in the hell owns a rooster in a
neighborhood anyway? She needs to move to the country!

A rooster is no worse than some of the damned dogs that are left out all
night and if they are properly penned up, they won't be taken for walks to
crap all over you lawn.

I don't know much about a rooster, but if he just makes noise at daybreak
that is one thing. Those dogs bark all night. I used to live next to a
person (out in country but in a development of 1/2 acre lots) that had a big
dog that barked all night and lots of times during the day.

It got so bad that sometimes when the owner was not around, if I wanted to
be in my yard and the dog started barking (the neighbor did have a fence
around his yard) I would go in and get my 44 mag handgun and get next to the
fence and shoot a round or two in the ground. The noise would scare the dog
under their deck for a while and he would quit barking. I have done the
same thing at night when he would bark and I could not sleep.

Atleast our county has a lease law where the dogs have to be under the
owners control if outside their property.
No dog crap in my yard anyway.