Posted to alt.home.repair
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default PEX and compressed air

Has anyone used PEX tubing to run compressed air in a shop?

I had copper air lines in my old garage and really liked it. I'm
getting tired of tripping over rubber hoses in the new garage. I think
one of my coworkers that I've loaned tools to before has a PEX crimper,
so if I can borrow a crimper is PEX worth the trouble for an easy 25'
run? Or should I just go copper again now that Cu prices are dropping
again. (of course with PEX, maybe I could buy a 100' roll and run a
line all the way around the garage instead of just down one side...)

Bob