Larry Levinson

Default cutting circles on a bandsaw

Ed, Tim:
put a runner on my jig and it worked like a charm ... and all out of
scrap. thanks for the help.

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 22:05:40 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"TDUP" wrote in message
You have to guide the blank into the blade by using a runner in the miter
slot of the saw. Fine woodworking has a plan for a circle cutter that uses
the miter slot and works really well. Maybe someone has a link???

Tim

Rockler sells a kit for a circle cutting fixture. You supply the MDF or
plywood and a runner. It is adjustable for any diameter up to about 24"
IIRC. It is about $20 The fixture was featured in their magazine,
Woodworker's Journal.
Ed

If I had a really good sig file, this is where it would go ....