Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Having playback issues when recording for awhile, VCR brand JVChr-S3900

On 6/14/2009 5:22 PM Arfa Daily spake thus:

Still, I know that this is a contentious subject, and I don't want to get
dragged into a drawn out argument about it. I was interested to see what the
perceived problems were, and that has been answered for me. Thanks for that
gentlemen.

One problem is obvious above: the fact that OE is too stupid to
recognize a valid sig and strip it out of replies. (I know of no other
mail/news client that does this.) That alone is enough to disqualify it
in my view.