Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

"Hawke" wrote in
:

So would you rather have the government be involved in health care or
just leave it in the hands of people like used car salesmen? There are
private alternatives that are worse than the government. How about
having Bernie Madoff handling your health care or the management of
AIG? Think they would be better than the government? I don't. The
greed of businessmen is what makes them unacceptable for making
decisions on people's health care. You need people that aren't going
to profit from your health problems making the decisions. Hopefully,
medical professionals without a financial interest would decide what
you need.

Hawke

That is a refreshing point of view, and I would love to 100% support it.
However, hospitals and doctors need to be profitable, at least to the
extent they aren't losing money. To find the right balance between
reasonably profitable and not losing money is the problem, both from the
doctors' point of view and the patients'.

--
Best regards
Han