Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

John Grossbohlin wrote:

Anyhow, back on the topic of the Customs proposals and things like
utility knives and box knives suddenly become illegal... so substitute a
fixed blade sheathed knife for work or crime and they've accomplished
nothing. First responders often have need for one hand operation as well
as those with disabilities. Thus they'd also be hurting "legitimate"
users even if they think people don't need the functionality.

http://www.bkcg.co.uk/guide/law.html

Trust me, we WILL see efforts at some time in the future to institute
something similar in this country ... guaranteed!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08