Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry[_7_] Larry[_7_] is offline

Default The U.S. Government Is Trying To Take Away Your Pocket Knives!

Han wrote in
:

We are paying the FBI to prevent terrorism, and we have
monitors exmining websites. People who openly advertise
that they are crazy (as von Brunn did on his website)
should not be allowed to possess firearms. In addition, I
am afraid that airport-type controls should be instituted
at places like the Holocaust museum(s). The ubiquitous
presence of firearms permits too many crazies to go around
killing people. If you don't want to limit firearms
possession, we'll all have to live in an armed defensive
camp.

You have a clear and obvious choice... move to Europe where they
have removed the option to defend yourself.

Larry