Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default TLC Indirect

Huge coughed up some electrons that declared:

On 2009-06-14, Tim S wrote:

Same with government. There are lots of little things I've seen done
abroad and in different boroughs here that make me wonder: why doesn't
Kent or T
Wells council simply solve problem X with solution Y, especially where
solution Y is simple and cheap (or self funding)?

You expect joined-up thinking from *Government*? And what's worse, *Local*
Government???

No not really - I'm too conditioned to expect any better

Excuse me while I laugh myself into a heart attack.

Don't do that - you'll be at the mercy of the NHS (or do you live somewhere
sensible?)