Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:18:28 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 01:10:21 GMT, aemeijers wrote:

Buying people off, via noble aid or outright
bribes, is almost always cheaper and easier than invading and killing them.

Should we have paid Pol Pot to call of his Khmer Rouge in Cambodia?

When does it stop, instead of killing them?

If we had taken the money spent in Iraq and Afganistan, and used it
all to build houses, schools, and hospitals, and to make life better
for the general populations in any way we could thionk of, we would
have won in both the short term and the long term. There would have
been no new customers for what the terrorists are selling.

We would have put them out of business without firing a shot.