Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

On 6/13/2009 12:21 PM dadiOH spake thus:

wrote:

BTW, you said going to war to take out the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in
Afghanistan with 3000 Americans dead and the wreckage of the WTC
still smoking was not justified. This is the third time I'm asking
now. What exactly would YOU have done?

Personally, I think concentrating on the task at hand - nailing Osama
bin Laden - would have been a good idea instead of diluting that
effort with Iraq. Wait, "diluting" is too weak..."abandoning" is more
accurate.

Bush had a chance to be an honest-to-gawd hero. He blew it.

That's why I refer to him as Osama bin Forgotten.