Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

wrote:

BTW, you said going to war to take out the Taliban and Al-Qaeda in
Afghanistan with 3000 Americans dead and the wreckage of the WTC still
smoking was not justified. This is the third time I'm asking now.
What exactly would YOU have done?

Personally, I think concentrating on the task at hand - nailing Osama bin
Laden - would have been a good idea instead of diluting that effort with
Iraq. Wait, "diluting" is too weak..."abandoning" is more accurate.

Bush had a chance to be an honest-to-gawd hero. He blew it.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it at