Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

HeyBub wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
Do you really think Hamid Karzai's government "runs" Afghanistan?
Really?
Do you think he even dares venture outside Kabul without a massive
armed escort? Do you think his "power" extends even to Kabul's city
limits? Do you know the difference between Kandahar and Kabul?

I don't think your tests are dispositive. Allow me to re-phrase your
comments for comparison:

"Do you really think Barak Obama's government "runs" America? ["Ten thousand
clerks run Russia..."]

"Do you think he even dares venture outside Washington without a massive
armed escort? Do you think his "power" extends even to Washington's city
limits? ..."

If BeeHO is so wonderful and so well loved, what's
with all the armed royal protection? Why would any
sane or crazy person want to harm The Messiah? If
BeeHO is approached by a gaggle of AK47 toting
terrorists, can't he just hold of his hands and stop
them in their tracks and with a simple touch on their
foreheads, turn them into cuddly little puppies?

TDD