Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Best way to repair badly designed gate

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:23:30 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
Prof Wonmug wrote:

As for the size, each photo is almost 2MB. I uploaded 7 different
views. I can set the camera for lower resolution and reshoot.

There's a lot of free or cheap programs around that can crop and reduce
resolution of digital pics. You should easily be able to reduce a 2MB
file to less than 100K without losing anything noticeable. Takes about
10 seconds to do the change. Look into it. (I use GraphicConverter, but
it's only for macs)

I use IrfanView on the PC.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov