Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Best way to repair badly designed gate

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:08:33 -0700, Prof Wonmug wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:13:40 -0500, Gary H
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:52:48 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:14:41 -0700, Prof Wonmug wrote:

I have uploaded several photos of the gate to this link:

Any reason I should DL a 13 MB Zip file?

I didn't even try because of the ridiculous requirement to enable
scripts.

I've used that site many times in the past and no one has complained.
I didn't realize that it required scripts. But I've only uploaded,
never downloaded.

I block scripts too.

For may find it significant that I've been using computers since 1982
and have NEVER gotten a virus.

Do you know of a bettetr place to post the photos?

I have my own website, which I post photos too. Free websites are
available to anyone.

As for the size, each photo is almost 2MB. I uploaded 7 different
views. I can set the camera for lower resolution and reshoot.

I wouldn't need lower resolution, but there are people limited to POTS
dial-up.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov