Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeroni Paul Jeroni Paul is offline

Default Having playback issues when recording for awhile, VCR brand JVChr-S3900

On 12 Juny, 20:05, David Nebenzahl wrote:
None. Use a mail/news client (I use Thunderbird, available free; there
are lots of others out there. Pick one you like. Just don't use
Micro$oft's Outlook Express.)

While the design of usenet is nice and using a news client confortable
I find it much more practical nowadays to use a web based interface
like google groups. While not the best it has many advantages like not
depending anymore on unreliable news servers and can be accessed from
everywhere without any special configuration or installation
requeriment.

On the other hand I never had a problem with outlook express.