Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

Default TLC Indirect

In article ,
Bob Minchin wrote:

I've not tried it yet but the chap at toolstation counter said I could
make up my next list on line and just make a note of the reference
number and they could call it up at the counter and create a pick list.

Yep, works brilliantly.

Create an account on line and as you make up the order you'll see the local
stock levels. If everything is in stock when you've finished adding to your
basket instead of going through the checkout process hit the print this
order option. I'll print you out a copy of the order with a magic code
on the top right.

They type it into their computer at the trade counter and it all comes up
on their screen.

Fantastic. And just one reason Toolstation gets most of my trade instead
of Screwfix now (who appear to be stocking less and less for higher and
higher prices now!)

Darren