Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Best way to repair badly designed gate

Prof Wonmug wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:13:40 -0500, Gary H
wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:52:48 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:14:41 -0700, Prof Wonmug
wrote:

I have uploaded several photos of the gate to this link:

Any reason I should DL a 13 MB Zip file?

I didn't even try because of the ridiculous requirement to enable
scripts.

I've used that site many times in the past and no one has complained.
I didn't realize that it required scripts. But I've only uploaded,
never downloaded.

Do you know of a bettetr place to post the photos?

As for the size, each photo is almost 2MB. I uploaded 7 different
views. I can set the camera for lower resolution and reshoot.

Flickr.com is free (as long as you don't do too much volume) to both post
and view, requires no registration or login or anything else to view,
automatically creates thumbnails in several sizes, and once you have set up
your account and installed their uploader software it's drag-and-drop
convenient.