Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TLC Indirect

In article ,
Bob Minchin wrote:
I've not tried it yet but the chap at toolstation counter said I could
make up my next list on line and just make a note of the reference
number and they could call it up at the counter and create a pick list.
Saves farting around with their silly little forms a la Argos stores.
I must confess to becoming quite a fan of Toolstation over screwfix.
Prices better and - so far - stock levels better.

Think you can actually do that at Argos, though. Be nice if you could at
ScrewFix too.

--
*Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.