Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default TLC Indirect

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 10:11:13 +0100, Tim S wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) coughed up some electrons that declared:

That's not so bad - I usually get stuck behind someone who it is
selecting everything for a house rewire bit by bit from the catalogue.
;-)

I've got into the habit for a large order of doing an online order - but
not sending it, just print it off, and taking that in. You would too if
your writing was anything like mine.

I do something similar off their website - always makes them happy.

The same thing works for Screwfix and probably other suppliers too. Just
make sure they don't charge a delivery charge. Ctrl + p on your keyboard
does the printing.

Cic.

Using Ubuntu Linux
Windows shown the door