Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TLC Indirect

Yesterday morning I were in my local TLC depot picking up some of them flour
essence lights.

Large queue at the trade counter. Bloke in front of me was 'tutting' and
exchanging raised eyebrow's with people. Spose we waited 5 mins, but it
always feels like 10.

Finally his turn to be served, he produced a list;

Bloke; "2 dozen 15mm compression elbows, 2 dozen 15mm compression
joiners...."

TLC; "Plumb Center is next door mate."

Bloke; "Oh bugger, I wondered why there was some much electrical stuff
around."

I'm glad its not just me who has grey moments :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk